Eye Level English
Eye Level English develops students’ mastery of English language arts skills to meet the
benchmarks as outlined in global standards, including print concepts, phonics and word
recognition, language, comprehension, writing and fluency.
Online English Program
Eye Level English program utilizes the combination of high-quality print materials, one-on-one academic coaching, and the digital platform in order to maximize the benefits of a blended learning environment.
A strengthened focus on phonics development, fluency practice, and targeted grammar exercises help students develop comprehension and improve their internet-based writing abilities. Academic vocabulary words are learned through the vocabulary online activities.
Level B |
Beginning Consonant: H Sound
Level C |
Level D |
Ending Consonant Digraphs: -sh, -ch, -th, -ck
Level G |
Fact and Opinion
MASTERY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
A COMPREHENSIVE SYNERGY EMBODIED LANGUAGE SKILLS
In each lesson of Eye Level English, various language skill strands are covered to provide comprehensive learning activities for students.
Eye Level English accommodates the new learning trend and adds on digital-based learning aspect on top of its offline learning materials to provide the right activities between the two.
- - Exposure to reading and listening
- - Enhance listening skills
- - Reinforce grammar, vocabulary, fluency
- - Learn reading and writing strategy
- - Expand background knowledge
- - Enhance thinking skills and understanding
EYE LEVEL ENGLISH OF CHARACTERISTICS
- - Fundamental English Language Arts Skills
- - Individualized Program that Promotes Self-Directed Learnin
- - Integrated Skill-based Learning
- - Accommodation of a Digital-based Learning & Offline Learning Materials
Free Trial Information
Free Trial Information
Free Trial Period & Benefits
Free Trial Includes
||Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet
||Introduce and recognize ending consonant sounds
||Introduces advanced phonics skills, such as r-controlled vowels, vowel combinations
||Introduces three-letter blends, consonant clusters
||Provides in-depth focus of text features such as parts of a book, features of informational texts, and print and online research sources
||Introduces advanced grammar topics such as verb tenses, irregular verbs, irregular plural nouns, and abstract nouns
* The designated grade is the US standard, and you can consider twice in addition to the second grade,
if you are English Language Learner (English as a Foreign Language).
How to Start
Please contact to your nearest center.